When used correctly, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and inbound marketing can get your website listed higher on Google’s search results and most importantly, connect you to your targeted demographics.
Did you know that 61% of internet users research what they are interested in online? 44% of online shoppers begin with a search engine first (65% of them use Google).
Why is it important to be listed high on Google? Because 60% of people searching click the top 3 organic search results and 75% never scroll past page 1.
How Do I Get Optified?
Each service listed below can be purchased separately or combined together to bolster your SEO and extend your marketing reach:
- Benchmarking – we’ll compare your current website against others in your industry to establish a clear understanding of where you are at, and where you need to go.
- Optify – using the data from our benchmarking analysis, we’ll go through every aspect of your site to ensure industry best practices are in place that will get your site found faster on Google.
- Revitalize – once you get visitors to your site, you want to keep them there. Clean, fresh content that is visually captivating and easy to navigate is essential and we can help you create it.
- Engage – your website isn’t the only platform to connect with your targeted demographics. When managed correctly, social media and blogs are excellent sources of traffic to your site.
- Analytics – knowing who is coming to your site, where they are coming from, how long they are spending on any given page, are just some of the key metrics that we can analyze with you to ensure you are maximizing your digital marketing efforts.
- Collateral – creating effective marketing collateral that your customers can take away is another great way to connect. We can help you create anything from logos to business cards to brochures to case studies and portfolios – all while maintaining consistency in your branding and core messaging.